Sunday, March 13, 2011

Challenge 17 - Red Rose



With the "Persimmon", we have gone through yet another experience of wonderful paintings. We have had contributions from some new folks in PADT, and as always we got a chance to learn from each other in so many ways.

In addition, we completed yet another mile stone - PADT is now almost one year old.

I want to thank all of us who create beautiful paintings and share them with everyone...and also take the time to provide helpful feedbacks.

This time I want to just let the composition speak for itself. I shall not put in any suggestions for this composition - I hope the subject proves to be enough inspiring and motivational to stimulate your creative juices.

Please send a photo of your painting latest by April 2nd. The next painting reference will be posted on Sunday, April 3rd.

2 comments:

Jessica Wang said...

Gorgeous! I can almost smell the rose!

Sherry Pierce Thurner said...

Congratulations on the 1 year milestone! I always look at your lovely reference photos, and swear I will paint with one of them as a reference. I did once, and I will again. :)